10 Basic Hair Tips You'll Wonder How You Lived Without!
SUMMER HAIR MADE EASY
It’s hot outside! We want quick, easy, and semi-put-together, am I right?! We’ll give you our top 10 Summer Hair Tips to get you through.
1. Master the top-knot. If it's hot, you'll want that mane off of your neck. Do yourself a favor and master this fashion-forward look! Watch this video for a little knotty knowledge.
2. Nourish those ends! Our absolute FAVE is Oribe Split End Seal. It works very well on damp hair, but you can also add it to dry locks. Don't let damage travel up the hair shaft, stop in before it starts!
3. Brave those Braids. You've got this! Braids are simple, cute, and perfect for casual or dressy outfits!
4. Keep the Dry Shampoo close. It's hot, you may or may not be sweaty. It's a staple if you ask us. Absorbs oils and gives some volume at the root, what's not to love? Keep a purse size with you at the beach or by the pool!
5. Live a little and try a new part! Test out a deep part, or maybe even a middle one! It's time to play and try something daring and different.
6. Nourish your locks. Don't despair if your hair looks like it's reached a place of no return. Bring it back to life by using an Olaplex at-home hair repair treatment. We recommend letting it sit on your hair overnight once per week!
7. Beach Waves & Sunny Dayzzz! Give yourself a casual and sexy look with beach waves. (Hint: Curl every other direction, and leave out the last 3 inches when curling. It will give you that 'I woke up this way after my surf session' look.
8. Get a Professional BlowDry! Pros know which products to use to beat the humidity and they can also work those brushes! The most important tip in our humble opinion? Make sure the hair is dry! Cold spots allow frizz! Visit our site to book an appointment!
9. Keep it Trimmed Up. Most people want to grow their hair in the summer. But be careful that you don't let the ends get damaged. Split ends travel upward so you'll cause more problems down the road.
10. Go for the sun-kissed color! Roots have never been more in-style. Low maintenance is key! We recommend a 'face framed' highlights paired with a gloss and tone to give a modern melted look.